- About Me
- About this blog
- Review Policy / Request Status
Hey everyone! My name’s Amy and I’m currently a university student studying English Language and Literature with the hope of later getting my Master’s degree and becoming a librarian
I’m a book reviewer and my favourite types of novels are middle-grade fantasy and adult fantasy. But I still like to be a bit more diverse with my reading and sometimes read thrillers, contemporaries, memoirs…. really whatever catches my attention! I also read a fair amount of YA, though it’s not necessarily my favourite.
In some of my posts you may come across my cats – they’re important. Binx is my three-year-old rescue black cat (you can also call him Baby Fluff, Bear or Fluff Master). Kovu is my two-year-old rescue tabby (you can call him Mr. Fluff, Baby Bear or Fluffers).
Fun Fact: Kovu used to tell me what to read by pulling books off the shelf while I slept; for a while I just took his recommendations to make choosing a book easier.
You can also find my on:
- the Books & Writing Amino app – I’m a curator of the app: Amy
- Instagram: @booksaminocuratoramy
About this Blog
This blog began as a place to write book reviews but it quickly evolved into something more. It’s now a place for me to post anything book or writing related, including book hauls, reading polls, book reviews, original writing pieces and more!
Request Status: I am not accepting review requests at this time.
Please read this before requesting a book review or promotion:
- I always give a 100% honest review
- I retain the right to DNF (not finish) a book for any reason
- I do not accept non-fiction or religious books for review
- My preferred books to review include fantasy and thriller novels
- I rarely read e-books (I tend to enjoy books much less when I read them in electronic form)
- I do not post special request promotions for books that I have not read
Please refer to the Contact page to inquire about a review or if you have any questions!